Wednesday, May 1, 2013

SUMMER TRAVEL PLANS


My third year at Loyola Marymount University wraps up on May 9. In between moving out of my dorm, packing for this summer's wild ride, and catching up on sleep, my boyfriend Ryan and I are trying to take advantage of our few days in LA! 
Our Must haves on the list are a Malibu hike, Hollywood sign adventure, Brunch at Feed on Abbot Kinney. 





Next Ryan and I are road-tripping up to the Bay Area for my friend Carly's Graduation and Bay to Breaker's on May 18! 
We are planning to take the PCH up to San Francisco but stopping in San Luis Obispo and Big Sur. 





  

Next, we are driving to Park City Utah. Ryan's parents recently moved here in January, and we were lucky enough to visit them for Spring Break. I had never seen or touched snow prior to that trip, and was able to learn how to ski. With its breathtaking landscapes and bright sunshine I cannot wait to be back in this magical place.  


  

At the end of the month I will be jetting off to Philadelphia, and starting my 10 week internship with Free People at the URBN headquarters! During my stay in Philly I hope to be able to squeeze in a few getaways. Perhaps Washington DC, Boston & New York 



 





Before heading back to school I will fly out and meet my parents in Paris, where we will visit friends and family. I hope to take a day trip to Giverny and see the infamous water lilies.

               
    



No comments:

Post a Comment