Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Scenes from the office



“The purpose of life is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” 











 With the 4th of July ending our work week short, tomorrow will officially mark the halfway point of my internship at Free People's home office. This experience has been a dream, and although I have grown accustomed to the life at Building 25 it is still hard to believe such an exceptional environment exists.  URBN is composed of various companies (Free People, Urban Outfitters, Anthropology, Bhldn, and Terrain) each embody their own curated lifestyle. However, unlike what some people might think these particular esthetics are carried out at Home Office through the environment and outstanding staff. I cannot express how grateful I am to be a part of the team this summer. This is one of the happiest I've ever been in my life, at peace, living in the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment