Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Scenes from the office

It finally has kicked in that my time at Free People's home office is nearing the end. It's crazy to think that I am we'll into my 6th week here and only have 3 and a half weeks left!! I wish I could stay here forever, leave my LA life behind and continue on this amazing adventure, but unfortunately I have to go back to my normal routine. Luckily there are so many things to look forward to in the future, including the next few days which will consist of a trip tomorrow to Terrain one of the other companies owned by URBN, the company Summer Party on Thursday, and a extra special luncheon with my fellow interns at creator and CEO Dick Hayne's home! Can't wait for what's ahead, and enjoy each precious second.


Happy Wednesday!

























No comments:

Post a Comment